Sunday, August 19, 2007

Where to being!




oooo my where do I begin! I am overwhelmed and so behind that I don't even remember what happened this week in my life. I do know it was hectic.. Jeff had to be off for reserves so he worked during the week. That isn't so bad except I have to take G to my Mums 3 days and get up at 530 each day.. lets just say I was tired and glad to see the weekend get here.




Since Gordon has been rolling over and just recently started doing so in the crib we started using our positioner.. no idea why though as he gets himself out of it every time.



Mindy thinks this play mat is for her and I am constantly trying to pick it up one handed while holding the baby.. I guess this time I forgot! She does however look so cute all stretched out on it. Jeff would be mad if he saw this.. shush.. we won't tell him!

No comments: