Sunday, May 25, 2008

He look so different in every one!

It amazes me how different Gordon looks in pictures.. I call this one here the uni brow picture. I am so glad hes not a girl.. look at all the plucking that would be necessary.
ah and this one.. my sweet baby after he took a bath.. he looks so much chubbier and his hair has gone wild!
Now theres nothing greater then a Nascar baby! He stole Daddy's hat and loves to walk around with it on.. when it falls off he cries for his hat back.
and lastly just a funny picture I took of the 2 of us together... I still can't get over how much I love that little face of his.. what did I ever do before he came into my life? I just don't remember.

1 comment:

ReneeLynn03 said...

Lynette!! You need to update your blog. I know you have it in you!! :P