Sunday, May 25, 2008

Party Time!


Gordon had a great birthday party. He won't have such a big party next year but being his first we wanted to have his family and extended family there to celebrate. We had terrible weather but at least the house was big enough to hold everyone. He really seemed to enjoy his cake.. though I admit I didn't let him eat that entire splash cake.. I didn't want him getting sick later. I am sure with the second child I"ll let them have the entire thing.

Heres Gordon with his Auntie Lea Lea and his cousin Dylan. He loves them both so much. Our Leanne looks great doesn't she? shes down 71 lbs since her gastric bypass.

Heres one of Gordon and myself waiting for the guests to arrive.. I thought it'd be cute if we all wore checked shirts to match the farm theme. I know I"m a dork.. but you already knew that!


No comments: