Friday, September 7, 2007

I love this face



I took this picture yesterday of Gordon on the porch.. the lighting was so great and I realise every day just how lucky I am. Hes growing and learning so fast that its hard to take it all in and enjoy it. I wish I could make time stop.




He is now holding his own bottle when hes 1/2 way thru. He is starting to wiggle his legs and hike up his butt.. I see crawling coming way too soon. I found a bump in his mouth.. a tooth is about to appear. Where did the first 3 months go.. and how can I keep my baby a baby?


All these events make me happy and sad.. hes learning and reaching milestones which is wonderful but I want to keep him tiny and my baby. I do long for the day when he can call me mum and give me a kiss.. I have a feeling it'll be here all too soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Nicole loves this face too! Where did that little peanut go? I love those 2 pics!!!