Monday, September 3, 2007

MY HOT SEXY OLD MAN!




OK Ok so I might be the only one thinking that but my man is now HOT and SEXY... but especially OLD! Jeff turned 40 on the 1st and had a total of 3 cakes.. the one I bought him was small so no picture but heres the other 2. He seriously needed to smile in that picture.. but its his rough look!






His Mom surprised him at Aunt Joans picnic with this one.. it was yummy! and I know he loved that everyone knew it was his birthday.







This one we had at my Mums when we celebrated her birthday too.. its on the 8th.. we won't broadcast her age but she definately over 40! Here she is with her new Vera Bradley purse that my sister bought her.







2 comments:

Rain's Tribe said...

WooHooo!! Happy Birthday to the Old, err, Sexy Old Man!

Wendy said...

Happy birthday to your husband! He looks great.

I LOVE that cake with the 40s all over it. That is just beautiful.