Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Yesterday was quite a busy day here at the Howard house. Jeff was home so we took full advantage of having an extra set of hands. We did alot of cleaning and errands. Jeff had to get a hair cut and his oil changed and I went to Fashion Bug. Jeff took Gordon with him as it'd of been hard for me to manage Gordon while trying on a ton of clothing. Now that Jeff has his hair cut I have 2 handsome guys in the house. I just hate it when Jeffs hair starts to get long.. which in his case isn't really long but I like his high and tight.
I never did find all that I needed for my outfit for the wedding we're going too on Saturday so I went out last night to my mall with my sister and finally got an outfit. I'm looking forward to going out with Jeff on a real date without Gordon.. though I wonder how many times I'll call to check on him.

No comments: