Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sleeping thru the night!


What a surprising morning! I woke up at 6 am and thought OMG the baby.. I don't remember hearing him last night.. then I thought maybe Jeff fed him and I just don't remember? so I ask him.. nope he didn't feed him. I run in to make sure Gordon is ok and he is.. he's sound asleep.. I touched him to be sure he was awake and he moved a little. I can't believe my little boy slept thru the night.. from 1130 pm to 6 am.. I was thrilled. I just hope it continues.


I truely believe being in the crib has helped him sleep better.. he has so much room and squirms around and I find him in different positions in the morning.


2 comments:

bethany said...

wow, he's so long!! i bet he loves having more room in the crib :)

Lynette said...

He really is long.. we can't wait till he goes to the dr on Monday for his length.. hes gonna be so tall!