Monday, June 25, 2007

My Karmas off!



I think I've gone and ruined my karma! Its been a busy few days here and I haven't had time to blog.. We went to a friends wedding on Saturday and I had way way too much fun.. what can I say.. the drinks were free and I hadn't had any alcohol since before Gordon was conceived. The wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed myself but I did miss my baby. He gave his Auntie Leanne a bit of a hard time.


Jeff's niece Emily was the flower girl in the wedding and she looked absolutely beautiful! Just like a little princess.








I woke up Sunday morning ready to do things around the house and get more organized only to find after I 1/2 filled up the washing machine that we had a clog somewhere.. what a mess! It was Sunday so we didn't want to pay the extra money on the weekend and hopefully it gets fixed today.




No comments: