Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers Day!


We left the trailer Sunday morning early so poor Jeff didn't get any special Fathers Day breaksfast.. I did make him a cup of coffee though. We were in a hurry to get home and bath Gordon and take showers ourselves since we were going out to an early dinner at Pluma for Fathers Day. We went with my family and my Nana also came. It was the first time she got to see the baby and thought he was cute.


Gordon got his Daddy a Nascar Dad tshirt, Jeff Gordon lunch bag, and the new Nickleback cd. We wanted to get him the new Bon Jovi cd but it wasn't out yet.. we gave him an IOU on it though.
Its been so great watching Jeff be a father to Gordon and seeing just how moved his is by him, especially when he was born. I always knew Jeff would be a great Dad as he was always very attentive and loving to me and its a pleasure to see them together.

No comments: