Friday, June 22, 2007

Toe'dally Happy!




OK ok so I know u weren't expecting a picture of my foot! but today I am toe'dally happy! First I am in love with my new nail polish.. I saw it on a friends nails and I knew I had to have it.. its Opi's Decades of Shades.. its dark brown and I adore it. Jeffrey ( hes color blind ) thought it was some shade of red and could care less. So I've been in a good mood since giving myself a pedicure and doing my nails.


Then the best thing happened today.. way better then my silly polish. Gordon went for his hearing test at the audiology department at Childrens Hospital. When we left the hospital his right ear kept failing so we had to go back. He passed with flying colors right away! We weren't worried going in but we were thrilled knowing he hears 100%. Here he is just listening to the world around him.


3 comments:

bethany said...

I love the nail polish! It looks great :D

Allison said...

So glad to hear that his hearing is 100%!

Are you sure that you had anything to do with making that baby? He's SUCH a mini Jeff!

Roxymom said...

So glad the hearing test came back 100%! Gordon is such a cutie!